The Peace of Muslims is grace for the Worlds
Muslims in various parts of the world are very concerned about the conditions of Muslim countries in the Middle East that experienced a crisis such as Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Yemen and others. Now, there is a crisis between Qatar and surrounding countries.
On the basis of ukhuwah Islamiyah, or Islamic brotherhood and creating peace in the world, Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) stated a tadzkirah (calls) as follows
- Based on the verses of the Qur’an and the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu alaihi wa salam:
Muslims everywhere are brothers. As the word of Allah in surah Al Hujurat (49) verse 10
Meaning : ” Indeed the believers are brothers therefore reconcile between your two brothers and fear Allah to have mercy”
About the unity of Muslims, Allah says in Surah Ali Imran verse 103
Meaning: “And hold fast with all the ropes of God as you go together and do not divided, and remember Allah’s blessings on you all when you are enemies then He (Allah) tame between your hearts and you become siblings while you are above Edge of the blaze of hell fire, then God reconcile between your heart. Thus Allah explains the verse for you to get a clue”.
While the prohibition of being scattered and disputed, the Allah says in Surah Ali Imran verse 105:
And do not be like the ones who became divided and differed after the clear proofs had come to them. And those will have a great punishment.
The appeal to return to the Qur’an and sunnah is contained in the surah An Nisa verse 59:
This means: “O ye who believe! Observe Allah and obey Allah’s Apostle, and ulil amri (ruler or government) among you, then if you differ on the opinion of something, then return it to Allah (Al Qur’an) and Apostle (sunnah), if you truly believe in Allah and the Last Day, that is foremost (for you) and better consequence”.
While the grateful encouragement of Allah’s blessing, His word in surah Ibrahim verse 7
It means: “And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, ‘If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe.’ “
And the hadith of the Prophet Muhammad Shallalahu alaihi wa salam narrated by Nu’man bin Basyir
It means: “The parables of the believers in mercy are like one body, when one limb moans in pain the whole body will feel the heat and fever”. (Narrated by Al Bukhari and Muslim)
- The Dangers of Deciding Relationship of Brotherhood and Friendship.
How bad the consequences of termination of the relationship as mentioned in the Qur’an surah Muhammad (47) verses 22-23:
It means: “What then will it be if you are in power that you will make mischief in the earth and sever kinship?” Those are the ones whom Allah cursed and deafened their ears and blinded their sight.
Also in Surah Al Anfal verse 73 Allah says:
Meaning: “As for those who disbelieve, some of them become protector for others. If you (the Muslims) do not practice what Allah has commanded, there will be chaos on earth and great destruction”.
And the hadith of the Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wasallam from Jubair Ibnu Muth’im
Meaning: “Not entering Paradise who breaks silaturrahim.” (HR At Tirmidhi
The Prophet sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam said:
It means: “There is no sin that is more appropriate to hasten the punishment of the perpetrator in the world at the same time as the punishment that Allah has prepared for him in the afterlife rather than the baghyu (to injustice and do evil to others) and break the kin.” [Narrated by Al-Bukhari, Abu Dawud, Al-Hakim, cleansed by Al-Albani)
- Exclamation to Muslim Countries
- The reestablishment of relations between united and peaceful Muslim states can only be accomplished if each promotes aqidah and humanitarian values and avoids the interests of external parties who dislike Islam be united.
- Calling to all, especially to His Majesty King Salman bin Abdulaziz bin Abdulrahman al-Saud who is also Khadimul Haramain and Emir of Qatar His Majesty Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad bin Khalifa al-Tsani and the countries involved in a dispute to immediately resolve this crisis by bringing forward negotiations and deliberations. As the word of Allah in Surah Ali Imran verse 159:
“Therefore forgive them, ask forgiveness for them, and consult them in that matter”
- With blessings of the month of Ramadan, all Muslim countries should unite, work hand in hand to solve the problems which is faced by the Islamic world and the world crisis in general.
- Our prayer may Allah Almighty bless the leaders of the Muslim countries, unite them in His grace and guidance. Amin ya rabbal alamin.
Hopefully this tadzkirah can be a lesson for all Muslims wherever they are, especially the leaders of Muslim countries involved in conflict.
Jakarta, 21st Ramadhan 1438/16 June 2018
Mi’raj Islamic News Agency (MINA)