- International Conference for the Freedom of Al-Quds and Palestine was held in Bandung 14-15 Sya’ban 1233 (4-5 July 2012), attended by representatives from 20 countries.
- The conference rescued Imaam Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) / Al Fatah Boarding School Leader Muhyiddin Hamidy led:
- The liberation of Al Aqsa Mosque and the sovereignty of Palestine as an independent state.
- The struggle of the Muslim community as a whole.
- The initial strategic steps taken were to set up news agencies as a media struggle, preach the conference’s message and encourage the unity of Islamic ummah.
- Presidium Medical Emergency Rescue Committee (MER-C), Dr. Joserizal Journalist, Sp. OT. who is reporting on the situation of the blocked area.
- Head of Radio Silaturahim (RASIL), Ir. Faried Thalib and the Board of Directors are deeply concerned over the conditions of Al-Quds and the Palestinians support the establishment of an Islamic news agency.
- Synergy of the three figures mentioned above along with a number of experienced journalists to form Mi’raj News Agency (MINA).
- The initial launch was held on 10 Dhul-Hijjah 1433 (October 26, 2012) at At Taqwa Mosque, Pesantren Al Fatah, Cileungsi, Bogor.
- MINA was officially launched on 5 Shafar 1434 (December 18, 2012) by the Chairman of the House of Representatives of the Republic of Indonesia. Marzuki Alie, accompanied by MINA General Superior Muhyiddin Hamiy at Al Azhar Grand Mosque, Jakarta.
Being a trusted mass media as a reflection of Islam rahmatan lil ‘alamin.
- Making news quickly, objectively and accurately.
- Broadcast news and articles to uphold the image of Islam that rahmatan lil ‘alamin.
- Takes a role in the struggle of Islam.
- Fight for the liberation of Al Aqsa Mosque and the sovereignty of Palestine as an independent country.
MINA makes news in Indonesian, Arabic, and English which can be used as a source of information and references of various national and international institutions