Related to the insident that accured in Mina during Hajj pilgims, Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) stated the followings:
1. Based on the report from the Indonesia Ministry of Religious Affairs, at 7.30 AM Saudi Arabia local time, pilgrims overcrowded at Arab street 204 while doing for throwing Jumrah Aqabah. 204 Arab street is an unusual way to be used by Indonesian pilgrims. The road that they use to take is the King Fahd. As a result, there was a shoving at Arab Street 204. Due to the stampede, more than 717 pilgrims dies, most of them are from Egypt and other African countries.
2. Jama’ah Muslimin (Hizbullah) expressed condolences over the disaster that happened in Mina and pray for the victims may become Shahid.
3. The implementation of Hajj followed by all Muslims from all over the world is not only a responsibility of Saudi Arabia, but it is the responsibility of the Muslims internationally. We suggest to Saudi Arabia to involve all Muslim contries in serving Hajj pilgrims.
4. Hopefully Allah saves and protect the pilgrims who have been performing the series of hajj pilgrimage. May they become mabror and returning to their home country could bring the message of Hajj, among athers the togetherness and unity.
5. All Indonesian Muslims grateful to Saudi Arabia who swiftly in response to several incidents during the Hajj. However, we are calling for an evaluation related to the insident.
6. The disaster, however is a form of Allah Ta’ala’s love to the Muslims. It is also a warning because the bad things that happenned is a result of human error. Therefore, all parties need to hold introspection and evaluation, so the insident would not happen in the coming years.
Only to Allah we worship, and to Him we ask for help.
Jakarta, 10 Dzulhijjah 1436 Hijriyyah/24 September 2015 AD
Jama’ah Muslimin (HIZBULLAH)
Mi’raj Islamic News Agency (MINA)