Jakarta, 22 Shawwal 1437/27 July 2016 (MINA) – Indonesian President Joko Widodo (Jokowi) reitrated the second cabinet reshufled aims to strenghten Indonesia’s economy, as well as formatting faster and more effective teams regarding of it.
“I always want to work optimally so that my Cabinet is able to work faster, more efficiently, more solidly, and more effectively, allowing us to see real results,” said Jokowi accompanied by Vice President Jusuf Kalla on Wednesday.
President Joko Widodo will only replace ministers if they fail to meet expectations after three years, despite mounting calls for the president to axe wayward members of the cabinet, Cabinet Secretary Andi Widjajanto said on Wednesday.
“The president’s only reshuffling target is if the ministers fail to do their jobs in three years,” Andi told the state-owned Antara news agency.
A survey by Lingkaran Survei Indonesia showed that public satisfaction with the president fell from 71.7 percent in August when he was inaugurated to 42.3 percent, 100 days into his term.
Here’s a complete list of ministerial reshuffle:
- Coordinating Minister for maritime: Luhut Binsar Panjaitan
- Minister of National Development Planning Agency (Bappenas): Bambang Brodjonegoro
- Minister of Agricultural and Spatial: Sofyan Djalil
- Head of (Capital Investment Coordinating Board) BKPM: Thomas Trikasih Lembong
- Coordinating Minister for Political, legal and security : Wiranto
- The Minister of Finance : Sri Mulyani Indrawati
- Minister of Rural Development and Transmigration : Eko Putro Sandjojo
- Minister of Transportation : Budi Karya Sumadi
- Minister of Education and Culture: Muhadjir Effendy
- Trade Minister: Enggartiasto Lukita
- The Minister of Industry: Airlangga Hartanto
- Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources: Archandra Tahar
- Minister of Administrative and Bureaucratic Reform (PANRB): Asman Abnur
Mi’raj Islamic News Agnecy (MINA)