SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Peace in Palestine = Peace in the World

ADVERTISEMENT

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

WHO: 413 People Killed Due to Armed Conflict in Sudan

sajadi - Saturday, 22 April 2023 - 23:03 WIB

Saturday, 22 April 2023 - 23:03 WIB

4 Views

Khartoum, MINA – World Health Organization (WHO) Spokesperson Margaret on Friday, said 413 people were killed and 3,551 injured in the Sudanese armed conflict, Middle East Monitor reported.

The armed conflict between the Sudanese Military (Sudan Armed Forces/SAF) and the RSF Rapid Support Force has been ongoing since Saturday and has even escalated.

Margaret said there had been 11 verified attacks on health facilities, including 10 since April 15.

According to the Ministry of Health in Sudan, the number of health facilities that have stopped operating is 20 and the number of health facilities that are at risk of stopping is 12.

Also Read: Netanyahu Visits Hungary Despite ICC Arrest Warrant

At the same press conference, UNICEF spokesman James Elder said, as always, the fighting was taking a huge toll on children

“We have now reports of at least nine children dead and at least 50 injured. That number will continue to increase as long as the fighting continues,” he said. (T/RE1)

Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)

Also Read: US Lawmakers Push to Block Weapon Sales to Israel Amid Gaza Crisis

Recommendation for you

International
Dr. Hussam Abu Safiya, director of the Kamal Adwan Hospital in northern Gaza (photo: Palinfo)
Palestine
Africa
Dr. Hussam Abu Safiya, director of the Kamal Adwan Hospital in northern Gaza (photo: Palinfo)
International
WHO: 12,000 Patients in Gaza in Urgent Need of Medical Evacuation (photo: Anadolu Agency)
Palestine