Riyadh, MINA – Saudi Arabian King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud ordered his officials to invite 1,300 Muslims from around the world to carry out this year’s Hajj.
According to Arabnews on Sunday July 14, Saudi Government invited Muslim from 72 countries as part of Two Holy Mosques Mosque Guest Program for Hajj and Umrah.
Saudi Arabian Minister of Islamic Affairs, Dawah and Guidance, Sheikh Abdullatif Al-Asheikh said King Salman’s order was proof of kingdom’s efforts to protect interests of Muslims.
Sheikh Abdullatif, who is also the general supervisor of program, said that the total beneficiaries of program since King Salman was inaugurated had reached 52,747 worshipers from all over the world.
Previously, King Salman also ordered his officials to present 1,000 Palestinian Muslims families of martyrs in the Two Holy Mosques Mosque Guest Program for Hajj and Umrah.
Sheikh Abdullatif said that his ministry would follow up on the process of traveling Palestinian pilgrims through its embassies in Egypt and Jordan.
The ministry will also complete all the procedures needed for their trip to the kingdom on private flights and provide services to help them perform the pilgrimage. (T/Sj/R04)
Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)