SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Peace in Palestine = Peace in the World

ADVERTISEMENT

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Bali Tourism Still Safe Amid Mount Agung Spurt

Widi - Monday, 27 November 2017 - 07:35 WIB

Monday, 27 November 2017 - 07:35 WIB

66 Views

image: Bisnis Indonesia

image: Bisnis Indonesia

Denpasar, MINA – After spurting black ashes on Saturday afternoon November 25, the head of Information and Public Relations Data Center of National Disaster Management Agency (BNPB) Sutopo Purwo Nugroho said the condition of Bali is still safe.

People are urged not to panic and keep up with official information from the government. Sutopo, according to a statement from the Ministry of Tourism said, the dangerous radius around Mount Agung within 6 km to 7.5 km.

Meanwhile, there are a number of flights activity at Ngurah Rai Airport, especially from and to Australia were canselled due to the strict rules of the country.

Communication & Legal Section Head of Ngurah Rai International Airport, Arie Ahsanurrohim said, “So far there are not detected volcanological particles that disrupt the flight, it means still safe.”

Also Read: Worker Protests Demands 8.5-10.5% Minimum Wage Increase for 2026

Director of Operations AirNav Indonesia, Wisnu Darjono coordinating with BMKG and PT Angkasa Pura I as the operator of Airport I Ngurah Rai stated, the airport is not affected by volcanic ash. So, AirNav in the area of ​​Bali still in normal condition.

PT Angkasa Pura I I Gusti Ngurah Rai International Airport, Bali, has also been alerting the Emergency Operating Center (EOC) starting on Tuesday (21/11).

The Ministry of Tourism also continues to monitor the development of mountain activities located in Karangasem, Bali through coordination and communication with various parties. (T/P2/RS5)

Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)

Also Read: Workers Rally at Empty Parliament as Lawmakers Told to Work From Home

Recommendation for you

Indonesia’s Deputy Foreign Minister Anis Matta (photo: Indonesian Foreign Ministry)
International
Ilustration of regrets (photo: Pixabay)
Articles
Co-chair of the conference, Saudi Arabia’s Minister of Foreign Affairs, Faisal bin Farhan makes a speech during the three-day International Palestine Conference, led by France and Saudi Arabia and attended by Turkiye at the United Nations Trusteeship Council in New York, United States on July 28, 2025 (photo: Anadolu Agency)
International
Trucks carrying aid (Photo by Ashraf Amra)
International
The dead body of 11-month-old baby Zeyneb Abu Halib, who died due to malnutrition, is seen at the Nasser Hospital in Khan Yunis, Gaza, on July 25, 2025. (Photo: Anadolu Agency)
Palestine
Israeli military aggression on Gaza (photo: Anadolu Agency)
Palestine