Hebron, 17 Safar 1436/10 December 2014 (MINA)– Israeli occupation forces arrested three young men at dawn on Tuesday in Israeli raids to the town of Ezna west of Hebron in the occupied West Bank.
According to local sources, the Israeli forces arrested Moaz and Mujahid , the sons of the deputy in the Legislative Council, Mohammed Abu Gehesha after raiding their home. His other two sons were arrested a few days ago, Al-ray, Palestinian Media Agency quoted by Mi’raj Islamic News Agency (MINA) as reporting.
The IOF also arrested their relative Mahmoud Abu Gehesha from the same area.
The Israeli soldiers deliberately kept the families of the detainees outdoors at night in under the rain and the strong winds They took the detainees to a disclosed location.
Previously, the Israeli occupation forces (IOF) demolished three antique buildings dating to over 100 years ago in Attawil hamlet, south of Nablus city.
Palestinian activist in settlement affairs Hamza Diriya said that a large number of Israeli troops aboard armored vehicles stormed Attawil hamlet at six o’clock in the morning and declared it a closed military area.
Diriya added that the invading troops used two big bulldozers to tear down the buildings where 20 Palestinian citizens were living, Palestin Information Center (PIC).
Local sources said that the IOF knocked down the residential buildings with no prior notification or due process, noting that the buildings belong to Osama Bani Fadel and Baha Bani Fadel.
This was the eighth demolition of structures in this hamlet after the IOF had removed last August two historic houses without any legal procedures.
A senior Israeli army officer had already threatened during one of the demolitions that he would wipe the hamlet off the face of the earth without legal permission.
80 Palestinian citizens live in Attawil hamlet, which is administratively part of Aqraba village. (T/P010/P3)
Mi’raj Islamic News Agency (MINA)