Cileungsi, Bogor, MINA – The forum of Muslims Unity of Muslims, Jama’ah Muslim (Hizbullah) condemned the brutal, criminal, and crimes of Israeli attacks towards Palestinians in Gaza.
Israeli attacked Gaza, killed one of Gazan figure, Bahaa Abul Al Ataa and his wife, wounded their children on Tuesday, November 12, and was followed by more than 70 airstrikes resulted the death of more than 30 people, hundreds injuries including children and women.
These are the statements:
1. We strongly condemn the Israeli Zionist attacks which targeting civilians, causing devastating destruction to housing, farmland, city parks, beaches, and various public facilities throughout the Gaza Strip.
2. We demand that Zionist Israel to stop all attacks and withdraw its troops from the Gaza Strip border. It is very shameful that the Zionists of Israel are still persecuting Gazans with large-scale sophisticated military machines. These attacks are form of Israel’s tyranny and crime against humanity and a threat to world peace. It shows that Israel is the real terrorist country.
3. We further urge citizens of the world, especially countries concerned with law enforcement, world peace, and respect for human rights, immediately take the necessary legal actions to bring Israeli officials to the International Court of Justice and impose penalties commensurate with the greatest violations in history of modern civilization.
4. We support the statement of the UN Special Envoy, Nickolay Mladenov, that a ceasefire agreement has been reached. We thanks to the hard work of Egypt and the UN to prevent the escalation of attacks in the Gaza Strip into a real war. But we regret that Mladenov refused to say that Israel deliberately carried out such aggressive attacks. The loss of life and injuries as well as the destruction of housing and various public facilities in Gaza is the clear evidence that Israel is not directing its attacks on military targets but on civilians.
5. We also appeal to all citizens of the world to immediately collect humanitarian assistance to save Palestinians, especially children and women who suddenly become homeless because of the loss of their homes and all their belongings. Soon, their suffering will get worse as they enter the winter.
6. To the Government of the Republic of Indonesia, we urge to carry out its function as a non-permanent member of the UN Security Council and the leader of the Non-Aligned Movement to take concrete initiatives to pressure Israel to stop its crimes against humanity.
7. To Palestinians, especially, those who are victims of the attack we invite to be patient and continue the struggle to demand rights or truths that are protected not only by international law but more than that ordered by Allah Subhanahu wa Taala, Lord of the Lord of the Universe.
8. To Muslims, everywhere, we urge to remain focused to follow, pay attention to and defend the rights of fellow Muslims, actively participate in taking concrete actions to help them and incessantly pray for the safety of all Muslims and mankind worldwide. (A/Sj/P2)
Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)