SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Peace in Palestine = Peace in the World

ADVERTISEMENT

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

ISRAEL REFUSES TO HAND OVER CORPSES OF SYNAGOGUE ATTACKERS

magang - Thursday, 20 November 2014 - 06:28 WIB

Thursday, 20 November 2014 - 06:28 WIB

303 Views ㅤ

Victims of synagogue attack (Photo: Mirajnews)
Victims of synagogue attack (Photo: Mirajnews)

Victims of synagogue attack (Photo: Mirajnews)

Al Quds, 26 Muharram 1436 AH / 19 November 2014 M (MINA) – The lawyer of  “Addhamir” foundation for human rights prisoners, Muhammad Mahmud said that the Israeli judge refused to hand over the bodies of synagogue attacker Ghassan Abu Jamal and Udai Abu Jamal  for security reasons.

Mahmud said in press conference  said, Israeli intelligence claimed that it was too early to hand over the bodies of the two men since inspection and safety procedures had not completed yet, Mi’raj Islamic News Agency (MINA ) correspondent reported.

Ghassan and Udai Abu Jamal, attacked Jewish synagogue in Al-Quds city killed five Israeli settlers on Tuesday. One of them was a security guard. The attack also wounded 13 other Israeli settlers.

Israel did not only refuse to hand over the bodies of the two men, They also has arrested the doer’s families and attacked their homes a few hours after the assault in pedagogue occurred.

Also Read: Israeli Airstrikes in Gaza Leave 18 Palestinians Martyred, Dozens Injured

Previously, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu formally decided to retaliate violently every attack against the settlers. He promised to destroy the entire attackers’ houses.

Palestinian territories especially  West Bank, flared up in the last month after many Palestinian people attack on illegal Jewish settlers. The Palestinian people got angry after Israeli Jewish extremists attacked the Al-Aqsa Mosque. (L / P009/R03)

 

Mi’raj Islamic News Agency (MINA)

Also Read: Over 500 Israeli Settlers Storm Al-Aqsa Ahead of Jewish Holiday

 

Recommendation for you