Seoul, MINA – A Bilateral Meeting between Indonesia led by President Joko Widodo and South Korea led by President Moon Jae-in has resulted in six Memorandums of Understanding (MoU).
According to the Cabinet Secretariat, the six MoUs signed by the relevant ministers in the presence of President Jokowi and President Moo Jae-in, at the Blue House, South Korean Presidential Palace, Seoul, Monday afternoon.
The six MoUs consist of:
1. The MoU on Immigration was signed by the Indonesian Foreign Minister and South Korean Minister of Justice;
2. MoU on Economic Cooperation signed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Indonesia and the Minister of Industry and Energy of South Korea;
3. The MoU on Civil Service Administration was signed by Indonesian Minister of PANRB and the South Korean Minister of Personnel Management;
4. MoU on Exchange and Cooperation in Legislation signed by Indonesian Cabinet Secretary and South Korean Minister of Legislation;
5. The MoU on Traffic Security Cooperation was signed by the Indonesian Foreign Minister and the Korean Coast Guard General Commissioner; and
6. The MoU on Industrial 4.0 Revolutionary Cooperation was signed by the Minister of Industry of the Republic of Indonesia and the Head of the South Korean Economic Research Council.
After witnessing the signing of the agreement, President Jokowi and President Moon Jae-in held a joint press conference.
In his state visit to South Korea , President Jokowi is accompanied by several state-ministers. They are the Coordinating Minister of Political, Law, and Security Affairs Wiranto, Foreign Affairs Minister Retno Marsudi, and Cabinet Secretary Pramono Anung. (T/Sj/RS5)
Mi’raj News Agency (MINA)