SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Peace in Palestine = Peace in the World

ADVERTISEMENT

SCROLL TO CONTINUE WITH CONTENT

Saudi Arabia Bars Travel to China Amid Coronavirus

Nidiya Fitriyah - Friday, 7 February 2020 - 13:47 WIB

Friday, 7 February 2020 - 13:47 WIB

0 Views ㅤ

Jeddah, MINA – Saudi Arabia has barred its citizens and residents from traveling to China amid the coronavirus outbreak.

The Kingdom’s General Directorate of Passports warned on its official website that anyone who violates the order will not be allowed to return to Saudi Arabia.

Accordingto Arab News, it said regulatory provisions on travel documents would be applied to citizens who violate the travel ban.

The Kingdom’s national carrier Saudia has already joined other major airlines in suspending flights to China.

Saudi authorities brought students back home from the virus-hit Chinese city of Wuhan earlier this week. All of them were free from any infection.

Also Read: Qatar Condemns Israeli Airstrike on Gaza School and Medical Warehouse

About 800 Saudis, mainly women and children, had flown home from other parts of China, Turki Al-Madi, the Kingdom’s ambassador in Beijing, told Arab News.

The Saudi Health Ministry reaffirmed this week that the Kingdom remains free of coronavirus, and the authorities are taking all measures to prevent the spread of the disease.(T/R3/RE1)

Mi’raj News Agency (MINA) 

Also Read: US Airstrikes Target Multiple Locations in Yemen

Recommendation for you

US President-elect Donald Trump (photo: Anadolu Agency)
Palestine
President Prabowo Subianto performs Eid al-Fitr prayer (photo: Detikhikmah)
Indonesia
Zelenskyy and Trump (photo: Universitas Airlangga)
America
Asia
Palestinians Return to di Gaza (photo: Quds Press)
International